Full Job Description
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 350 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 4,000 people including over 800 veterinarians.
Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
- Supervises the staff within all hospital support departments.
- Responsible for timely performance feedback, skill and management development of all Hospital personnel.
- Participates in onboarding new hires and all new hire paperwork.
- Orients and trains new clinic staff to the hospital and duties.
- Reviews work performance of direct reports, constructively delivers feedback, resolves routine personnel issues and conducts timely performance appraisals.
- Oversees Employee annual performance evaluation process.
- Manages schedules for technical and administrative staff, coordinates DVM and Support schedules with the Medical Director
- Achieves and maintains all labor goals.
- Works with the PetVet Care Centers Support team to ensure compliance with all administrative responsibilities.
- Participates in the annual budget creation process.
- Ensures daily financial information is accurate and is responsible for all local accounting functions.
We offer a generous compensation package based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply for this position at www.petvetcareers.com.