Pulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Show 3 more benefits
Full Job Description
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
- Great company culture
- Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Interested in becoming a contract relief veterinarian with PetIQ? Submit your information and we will reach out!
As a relief PetIQ Veterinarian, you will get the satisfaction of providing necessary care for pets without the pressures of a full-service veterinary environment. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned Veterinarian looking to further advance veterinary care in our communities, we would like to connect with you.
- Perform physical examinations and blood testing; administer vaccinations, nail trims and microchips
- Consult pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
- Maintain relevant, comprehensive medical records
- Provide mentorship to veterinary support team by communicating PetIQ medical standards, ethical practices, and your knowledge and experience
- Other duties or functions as assigned
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
By submitting this application, I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
Posted 30+ days ago