$25 an hour
Full Job Description
Is your pet your co-pilot? Work from home opportunity with limited travel (up to 10%). Say bye-bye to doggie daycare.
IMAGINE THIS: *
- Comp goal plan of $25/hour + monthly commission (anticipated annual salary $60,000+)
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your sales efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say “*YES*” instead of “no”.
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
ROLE ACCOUNTABILITY: *
- Grow existing and new Retailer accounts through a well-documented sales process in a specific geographic Territory.
- Maintain existing Retailer accounts through brand education, event support, and execution of company planned promotional events.
- Build strategic relationships with Distributors and their Sales Representatives to assist in growing your Territory through line extensions, new product placement, and new accounts.
- Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility.
- Keep records of all sales activities and maintain current account/contact information in our CRM Tool, Salesforce.
- Participate in Territory-specific annual trade-shows, annual Distributor open house events, and quarterly “ride-along” days with Distributor Reps in their markets.
HERE’S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE: *
- You’re a sales trendsetter…relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
- You have played a significant role in creating a strong account portfolio from the ground up.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT: *
First 30 days:
- Complete Training on Carnivore organization, mission, culture, team, products, and role responsibilities
- Outbound phone activity equaling 270 minutes or grater per day to Retailers to schedule introductory Zoom Meetings
- Complete Pet Food Nutrition Specialist Certification
- Complete Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist Certification
- Complete Advanced Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist Certification
First 60 days:
- Schedule group introduction calls with all Distributors in your Territory
- Schedule monthly recurring 1 on 1 calls with each Distributor Rep in your Territory
First 90 days:
- Contact all Retailer accounts in your Territory at least once
- Organize Retailer accounts that you meet with by Account Status in CRM
- Remove “out of business” accounts from your Territory
- Identify all sales opportunities in CRM through “Opportunities” function
First 6 months:
- Sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 5%+ in your Territory
First 9 months:
- Sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 10%+ in your Territory
First 12 months:
- Sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 15%+ in your Territory
- Sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 20%+ in your Territory
- Manage your Territory through identification and execution of “Opportunities”
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include “I LOVE PETS!” in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
- Benefits: 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, holidays, and employee discounts on pet food
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited university or equivalent business experience
- Experience: 3-5 years in inside sales or business development role, working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and Microsoft Office productivity suite
- Travel: Up to 10% (valid driver’s license required)
This position resides in our corporate office in Green Bay WI. Candidate must reside in Green Bay WI or the surrounding area. No relocation package available.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!*
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
ABOUT US: *
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
Job Type: Full-time