$11 – $13 an hour
Animal care: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
*MUST BE AVAILABLE SOME WEEKENDS*
1) Basic animal care – feeding, watering of animals
2) keeping areas clean (cleaning kennels, picking up dog poop in large play areas, disinfecting runs, moping, sweeping,vacuuming)
3) Bathing, and grooming dogs
4) keeping records + filling out charts
5) Assist with – training and socialization of puppies,
Example (taking puppy pictures, caring for pups, vet visits)
6) Feeding and caring for other animals (mini horse,chickens,ducks, goat)- occasionally
Work Experience –
1) Must have previous experience caring/working with animals
2) Must be dependable and reliable !
1) Must be able to work independently
2) Must be willing to learn
3) Must be easy going- with lots of patience
4) Must be able to follow specific directions (detail oriented)
5) Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
6) Must be able to life 50lbs
7) Must be willing to work some weekend
8) Must be willing to work some Holidays
9) Must be dependable + reliable
10) Must have a car – To transport dog to vets if needed
11) Hours maybe flexible if needed
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Social Distance – working pretty much by yourself, No public contact,
- What is your dream job?
- What do you feel makes you a great person for this job?
- What is your career goal ?
- Are you looking for Full or part time hours? How many hours a week? Are you available weekends?
- Animal care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 2 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago