This role will be joining a very early start-up with a small team and be the first to launch our new grooming service. We’re looking for a talented and charismatic groomer who is eager to bring an entirely new experience to dog parents. This is not your typical grooming salon!
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive, operate, and park Mercedes Sprinter van safely
- 2-4 years of grooming experience in a professional setting
- Must be able to lift dogs up to 60 pounds
- Enthusiastic about giving dogs their best life
- Excited to talk to dog parents about their dog’s hair-do
- Bonus: have a dog grooming instagram/TikTok account and awesome on social!
Dogdrop is building the largest network of dog daycares and is the first millennial tech enabled dog daycare brand.
Our super convenient, top quality physical locations and monthly memberships are designed to give urban pet parents more flexible, on-demand access to quality dog care anytime, anywhere, with a brand they can know and trust no matter what city they’re in.
Dogdrop commits itself to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a female, LGBTQ+ led startup based in Los Angeles, backed by leading pet care industry experts such as Mars PetCare and the CEO of Wag! and venture funds such as Science-Inc, Muse Capital, and more.