Full Job Description
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing/maintaining kennels, exam rooms, and common areas.
- Effectively clean and maintain hospital equipment and tools.
- Remove and wash soiled laundry and keep clean laundry stocked.
- Filing documents and data entry.
- Re-stocking supplies.
- Answering phone calls and directing calls to the appropriate department.
- Providing our clients with updates on their pet(s) health via phone, text message, or photo.
- Assisting our clients and their pet(s) through the check-in and check-out process.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Must be attentive, dependable, and adaptable.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
- Additional training with unlimited growth potential.
- 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances.
- Referral bonus program.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.