Cage- Free Dog Daycare and Boarding facility in the heart of West Los Angeles is looking for a new team member who has previous experience with dogs, and specifically in a cage-free environment.
Just like any hotel we are open 365 days a year so applicants must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Hours are flexible and our hours range from 6:00am- 10:30pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
– monitoring the dogs at all times, for behavior and health
– cleaning up after the dogs immediately
– cleaning the play area (a lot of cleaning in general)
– hands on work
– giving unconditional love to each and every dog
– be a team player and communicate with staff
Qualifications and Skills
MUST HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE WORKING IN CAGE-FREE DOG FACILITY AND HAVE FLEXIBLE HOURS
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All customers and employees must wear face masks.