$11 – $12 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Come join the fastest growing dog daycare/kennel in the Metro Milwaukee area!!!! We have an awesome, easy going staff that love their jobs! Several of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years!
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. Please visit www.playtimedog.com/employee-application to fill out our online application.
Requirements and duties for employees working at our facility are:
– MUST LOVE DOGS!!!!! We don’t want people who “like” dogs, we want DOG LOVERS!!!!
– Must be able to lift 50lbs.
– Must be an outgoing, fun loving personality, who can have great customer service skills
– Able to be on your feet for long periods, and able to deal with extreme weather conditions
– Must be a great team player, we have a fun filled environment, that is drama free!
– Daily cleaning, mopping, using commercial floor scrubber, waste cleanup and removal, you must be willing to get your hands dirty!
– Must be able to communicate in a personable, yet professional manner to clients about their dogs visit
We definitely offer flexible scheduling, but ideal candidates MUST BE AVAILABLE to work some weekends, and some occasional shifts on Holidays. Our hours are M-F 6AM to 7:30PM, and weekends from 7AM to 7PM (hours when workers are in the building). Wages should be considered starting wages. We are growing, and as we grow, wage and responsibilities can grow as we are grow!
Our facility is easy going and fun, and working in a dog related field has benefits of truly knowing you are providing a wonderful experience for some awesome clients and their kids! Please include phone number in your application for us to contact you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location