$10.00 – $13.50 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Full-Time Client Care Coordinator: Spring Mills Veterinary Hospital – Martinsburg, WV
Spring Mills Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA accredited hospital and we are looking for a full-time Client Care Coordinator to join our fast-paced, progressive, 1 Doctor, veterinary practice team. We are looking for someone who loves animals, is highly motivated, team oriented, energetic and is eager to learn and grow professionally within our animal practice Veterinary practice experience preferred. We offer great benefits and a pleasurable working atmosphere.Qualifications include:
- Computer experience with data entry, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- 1 year experience in client service.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work and learn in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Veterinary practice experience preferred.
- Veterinary software experienced preferred.
- Answering the telephone and client communication.
- Comfortable with daily interaction w/ dogs, cats, and pocket pets.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Catering to clients and pets.
- Cleaning and organizing reception area.
- Cleaning pet “accidents”
- Emailing, mailing, scanning and attaching documents, and other computer work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $13.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location