$8.50 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Catkins is looking for compassionate, motivated, and reliable individuals to join our team!
Hours are flexible and can include either AM or PM shifts.
· Working with our resident dogs and cats
· Cleaning Kennels, Litter boxes, Bedding, Food and Water Dishes
· Sweep and scrub floors and areas in and around kennels
· Socialize and exercise the dogs and cats
· Take Photographs to help the resident animals find forever homes
· Answer questions from visitors/potential adopters about adoptable pets
· Assist the manager during visiting hours
Additional Information for Caregivers
· It is very important to be reliable. The animals are dependent on you to be there to clean and feed them.
· The animals can sometimes be messy, so wear clothes that can get dirty.
· If food or litter bins are empty, they will need to be refilled. Bags of food and litter may weigh up to 50 lbs.
· Being a caregiver can be hard work, but it is a lot of fun and the animals appreciate everyone that helps them!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
You will work alone either by the cats or the dogs, you will not be working with another person except during training.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place