Full Job Description
S.C. Swiderski, LLC., a privately held company, is recruiting for an additional Wildlife and Farm Assistant for our properties across Wisconsin and bordering states. If you are an avid outdoors person and have a passion for maintaining ecosystems for varied sustainability levels, this position is for you! Our employees are the power behind our success; every team member contributes toward building a better company, every day.
To maintain assets of the owners in both a personal and professional capacity with due diligence, effective time management and high integrity that also encompasses ethical environmental sustainability. This role will be hands-on towards execution of tasks on land planning and resource protection.
- Manage land for trophy whitetails
- Food plot design, installation and maintenance
- Forest and wildlife management
- Surveying of deer herd by trail cameras, scouting, etc.
- Yearly hunting stand installation and maintenance
- Sustain any aquatic habitats for the owners as needed
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping duties to include mowing, trimming and landscaping
- Snow plowing and/or shoveling during the winter months
- Cutting and stacking of firewood
- Assist with other departments in maintaining the assets of the buildings and grounds as needed
- Set up, installation and take-down of seasonal equipment as needed
- Aid in the Development Department as needed
- Assist with construction and excavation duties as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
The majority of this position will be performed in an outdoor setting where climate changes and inclement weather must be expected and tolerated. Both daily and overnight travel are components of this role and are typically seasonably dependent.
This position requires the ability to work 40-55 hours per week during normal business hours of Monday – Friday, with occasional hours outside of that range as business necessitates. This role interacts with a variety of individuals, whereby excellent customer service along with above average communication skills are critical in all mediums. Due to the diversity of this position, being self-motivated and having the ability to be flexible with daily tasks including the ability to prioritize is essential. Because there are physical components to this role, the employee will occasionally have to lift up to 100 pounds with or without assistance, kneel, stoop and bend.
- Passion for the outdoors to include trophy whitetail management knowledge, agronomy,
ecosystem restoration and management and soil and land management
- Extensive knowledge of ecosystems and sustainability
- Experience with heavy machinery
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time with some being weekly trips
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources or a closely related discipline
- CDL License or the ability to obtain
- Construction knowledge typically gained through experience
- Snow plowing experience
Since March 2020, S.C. Swiderski LLC. has been practicing CDC recommended guidelines.
Please mail, fax or email resumes to:
S.C. SWIDERSKI, LLC
Attn: HR Department
401 Ranger Street | Mosinee, WI 54455
Fax (715)693-9523 | email@example.com
S.C. Swiderski, LLC is an equal opportunity employer