From $12 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We currently have an opening for a full-time Veterinary Assistant. If you enjoy working with animals, then we encourage you to apply with Northside Pet Hospital! Previous experience is preferred, but not required. Hours would be 36-40 hours per week.
– Record and update patient information
– Assist the Veterinarians and Technicians with exams and minor procedures
– Help the DVMs and CVTs collect specimens for laboratory procedures
– Administer oral medications
– Care for hospitalized patients.
– Help keep the clinic clean and assist with laundry.
– Stock drawers and exam rooms.
– Animal Care
– Must be 18 years or older
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs, and stand for the majority of shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location