$65,563 – $110,172 a year
Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
High Volume, High Quality, Affordable Spay Neuter & Wellness Clinic
Have your student loans forgiven and serve the community! Charleston Regional Spay Neuter Center, DBA The Fix ‘Em Clinic is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization affiliated and mentored by the ASPCA. We are a high- quality, high-volume, low-cost spay neuter and wellness clinic in the capitol city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Our mission is preventing the unnecessary suffering and euthanasia of cats and dogs in shelters due to overpopulation by means of affordable spay and neuter. We are seeking a full-time, part-time or relief spay/neuter veterinarian.
Since opening February 2018, we have performed over 15,000 spay and neuter surgeries. The combination of our modern and well-equipped facility, with our experienced and well-versed veterinary technicians creates an efficient work flow.
Our schedule allows for rest and family life balance. The schedule is four 10-hour shifts. The first week of the month is Wednesday-Saturday, creating a 5-day break at the end of each month and three-day weekends. The third Saturday of each month is also a working day and additional hourly compensation is applied.
– Pre-surgical physical examinations and administering pre-surgical drugs
– High-quality, high-volume spay/neuter surgery of dogs and cats
– Monitoring surgical patients post-operative
– Out-patient services such as sick visits and prevention (no dental, x-rays, orthopedics, or surgery besides spay/neuter)
– Accurate and continuous record keeping
– Clear and concise communications with clients (surgical and wellness patients)
– Maximize pet’s wellness visit
– Provide clear and open communication with staff
– Competitive salary
– Paid health insurance
– Paid dental and vision insurance
– Paid CE up to $1,500
– Paid licensing
– Student loan forgiveness after 10 years of service
– Two weeks paid vacation
– Longevity bonus
– No emergency or on-call
– Predictable schedule
– Work/life balance with long weekends and monthly 5-day break
– Positive and encouraging environment focused on your growth and satisfaction
You can directly improve the lives of those facing hardship and strengthen the bond between owners and veterinarians through compassionate medicine.
The Fix ‘Em Clinic provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65,563.00 – $110,172.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
We are still 100% curbside for the safety of our staff and clients.
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location