Full Job Description
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of West Virginia
- Professional demeanor and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
- Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
- Proficiency in surgery a plus
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Continuing Education allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Southern Veterinary Partners is offering a Sign-On Bonus for this location!
About This Location:
Morgantown Veterinary Care has been serving the beautiful Morgantown, West Virginia community since 1983. Morgantown Veterinary Care is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We offer everything from general wellness check-ups and vaccines to state-of-the-art diagnostics and precise surgical procedures.
Here at Morgantown we thrive by ensuring that local pet owners have access to top-notch veterinary care, whether their pet health needs are big or small. Our mission is to deliver outstanding pet care to our clients and their cherished pet, each and every time they visit. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!