Full Job Description
Homeless Shelter Tech
Northwood Health Systems is currently seeking full-time and part time employees to work weekend and night shifts at our homeless shelter located in Wheeling, WV. This position will provide the opportunity to help vulnerable individuals, by providing a safe place to shelter, and will be responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the facility during their scheduled shift. Duties will include following procedures for screening individuals for admission, and enforcing the shelter rules and procedures.
Northwood Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School diploma or GED is preferred, but will consider an applicant with relevant experience
- Must pass a background check
Benefits of full time employment include:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company funded retirement plan
- Tuition assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid days off
- Paid training
- Life insurance
- Ability to advance within the company