High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Job Description
* Anesthesia Technician: (Emergency Medical Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse, Paramedic, or Veterinary Technician experience is preferred!)
Work requires knowledge of anesthesia practices and aseptic technique as well as the daily organization, stocking, set-up and cleaning of anesthesia equipment and supply environments used in patient care according to departmental and regulatory standards. The anesthesia technician performs duties under the supervision of the licensed anesthesia care providers in a variety of clinical settings including the set-up of IV manufacturer made maintenance fluids, fluid warmers and pressure transducers as well as performance of select Point of Care tests.
– Associate Degree from Anesthesiology Technology Program OR; Associate Degree in Medical Assisting with Certification as Medical Assistant from NCCT National Healthcare Association OR; High School Diploma or Equivalent AND Emergency Medical Technician, Licensed Practical Nurse, Paramedic, or Veterinary Technician.
– Current Licensure in applicable discipline.
– Obtain certification in Basic Life Support within 30 days of hire date.
– One (1) year of nursing assistant and/or patient care experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Patient Care: 1 year (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place