$10 – $12 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Leader of the Pack Doggie Daycare is a cutting-edge dog daycare and boarding facility in Sun Prairie. We are looking for a couple of people that would be interested in under 15 hours a week. The best candidate would be someone with a passion for dogs who is in school working toward a career in animal services. This position is open to applicants currently in high school. The applicant needs to be able to work shifts in the evening Monday through Friday (3:30 PM to 6:00 PM) and various hours on the weekend / holidays. We offer a competitive wage, opportunities for bonuses, and additional perks. We hope to grow and this position could become full time and possibly lead to management positions for a successful candidate.
To to be considered for this position you must have availability between 3:30 PM and 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and varying hours on weekends / holidays. You will not be expected to work every weekend.
To apply please complete our application:
- Excellent attendance
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Related experience in pet care (dog sitting, dog walking, daycare, boarding, veterinary field) preferred but we will gladly train passionate loving individuals
- Reliable Transportation (own)
- Working knowledge of computers and business software preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, climb, and carry 50 pounds
- This can be a physically demanding job
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising group play in a pack environment
- Utilizing safe handling techniques
- Disinfecting, cleaning and sanitizing kennels, play areas etc.
- Customer interaction
- Becoming well versed in non-verbal canine communication
- Identifying signs of illness, distress or injury in dogs
- Maintaining a safe environment for dogs to interact and play
Pay and Benefits:
- Additional pay increases can occur based on time served and additional responsibilities.
- Free daycare
- Discounted food, treats, and toys
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location